Twitter Have a Problem LOL
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 2651 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 140
Birthday : 1st Nov

Twitter Have a Problem LOL Empty
PostSubject: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime06/12/18, 11:18 am

There is a hashtag on there at the moment #WhenIWasAMuslim

This was created and going really strong by Ex-Muslims.  They are all telling their story via this tag.  However practicing Muslims have now found their way to that tag and are abusing all the Ex-Muslims.

Now, Twitters problem is, that they ban or block anyone that has anything to say about Islam.

They never ever block or ban actual Muslims for hate speech.  They can't ban or block the Ex-Muslims for telling why they left Islam because that would then be so obvious that only practicing Muslims are allowed free speech on social media.

Whilst the Ex-Muslim's stories are very sad in many cases, the practicing Muslim are so furious that Ex-Muslims are being allowed to tell their stories and want the hashtag banned.  It's actually getting really funny.  The Ex-Muslims are being so polite and the practicing Muslims are getting so abusive it's really showing them up.  Some of them are raging.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/SandyYatesUK
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK
Kudos : 51
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime07/12/18, 07:56 am

I don't use Twitter but why do they never ban Muslims for hate speech as they would anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime07/12/18, 09:47 am

Because now on Twitter and Facebook they are using blasphamy as hate speech.  As in, nothing is allowed to be said against Islam or Muslims.  Of course anyone can say anything about any other race or religion.  Censorship is rife.

Say for instance that I posted a link to a blog post about FGM being practiced in the UK by Muslims, that post would be removed, and I would maybe get a 7 day block from Twitter.  But of course Ex-Muslims are now telling on that hashtag absolute truths about Islam such as "#wheniwasamuslim I was cut without my consent as a child". 

No one is allowed to say things like Muslims drink camels pee, which is true by the way, but of course if an Ex-Muslim on that hashtag says that he/she as a child was forced to drink camels pee, Twitter are in a quandry, because how can they treat it as blasphamy when it's someone actually telling something about themselves.  But the practicing Muslims are having a fit and want the hashtag banned.

Muslims don't want the world to know just how evil Islam is, as they lie through their teeth about it being a peaceful and loving religion to get converts from the west.  They believe that if they can get just one convert then they are guaranteed a place in heaven regardless of any sins they might do.

Also don't forget that in about 13 countries leaving Islam is a death sentence under Sharia law, and unofficially it's a death sentence all over the world, including the UK.  Every year here in the UK ex-muslims are being murdered by their family and friends for leaving Islam.  Of course the state and media keep it quite in order for the British people not to start turning on migration.

Up until now, ex-muslims either go into hiding or pretend to still be faithful Muslims even to still going to Mosque and saying prayers 5 times a day because they are terrified of their friends and family.  But one single Muslim on Twitter had the guts to start that hashtag and it bringing out all other ex-muslims.  It's giving them courage to say they don't believe in Islam or Muhammad as being a real prophet.

They are being accused by Muslims of lying, of never beinng Muslim, of being trolls and setting up fake accounts just to tell lies about Islam.  

So Twitter must be in a panic because all the truth of Islam isn't supposed to be told, it's supposed to be quashed by state, the media and of course by social media.

Even if you don't have a Twitter account you can still read the posts.  So if you want to click on that hashtag and go read you can.
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Side Kick
Side Kick
Spherical

Name : Martha
AU
Kudos : 129
Mood : Recovering & Relaxing
Birthday : 3rd March

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime07/12/18, 10:24 pm

I actually like the fact that twitter has that problem now LOL. Serves them right for trying to deceive the public; just like all the other media outlets try to do.
Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK
Kudos : 51
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime08/12/18, 11:49 am

I just read a few pages Sandy. I think they should all burn in Hell. Twisted Evil  Except I don't believe in that either. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime09/12/18, 01:05 am

I"m loving that this is showing Twitter up for all the blocking and banning they have done to all on the right of politics and Christians.  You can bet your life that they are getting hundreds of complaints from practicing muslims regarding this but can in no way delete any post complained about with that tag.

I try hard not to feel like that Wendy but it is really hard when you know how evil Islam is.  Even more so because our governments are continually putting out the propaganda that it's a peaceful religion, along with saying it's only the extremists that are twisting the religion. 

I do believe in hell which makes it even more natural and human for me to sincerely wish them all there.  I do push those thoughts aside though and instead pray that one day more and more of them will join the ranks of the ex-muslims. 

They are brain washed from birth, and at 11 or 12 they have to commit themselves to Islam totally.  Even if at that age they hate it, which many do, they are terified to say now because of what their families and friends will do to them.  I have read some awful horror stories from people of how they were treated as kids because of not saying a prayer right or daring to question the faith, let alone saying they don't want be a Muslim.  And of course once they have committed themselves they are mostly marked for death by their so called loved one.

Part of me feels so heartfelt sorry for them and another part of me loaths them as one would a plague of locust.  All the evil in man seems to be in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Have a Problem LOL   Twitter Have a Problem LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1