Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 2650 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 140
Birthday : 1st Nov

Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Empty
PostSubject: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime07/01/19, 02:24 pm

You can now add a small icon/image to the bottom of your mini profile.  Please do keep them small, as in no higher than 100px.

To add one, click to edit your profile scroll down until you see Personal Icon: Then either add an icon or a short line of text.

I've added a few animals to this page you might want to use or to copy.

Animals

Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Alligator Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Teddy Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Blackbird Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile BugX Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Bunny Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Butterfly Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Catclean Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Cougar Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Cow Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Crab Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Doghappy Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Dragon Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Elephant Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Fish Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Fox Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Frog Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Gerbil Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Giraffe Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Gorilla Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Hedgehog Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Horse Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Inchworm Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Ladybug Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Lamb Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Leopard Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Lion Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Monkey Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Mouse Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Panda Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Parrot Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Peep Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Penguin Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Pig Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Rabbit Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Racoon Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Reindeer Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Shark Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Skunk Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Snake Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Squirrel Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Tiger Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Turkey Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Turtle Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Unicorn Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Zebra
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/SandyYatesUK
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK
Kudos : 51
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime08/01/19, 07:50 am

Thanks Sandy. I've nabbed one of yours.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime08/01/19, 11:08 am

Over on the original ezboard before Yuku, I always had a little owl as a personal icon.  I might find him again if I haven't deleted him when I lost my macbook.  I'm sure I have him saved on line somewhere though.
Back to top Go down
Geru
Emerald Member
Emerald Member
Geru

Name : Hannelore
CA
Kudos : 9
Birthday : february 12th

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime08/01/19, 08:46 pm

Thanks Sandy , managed to figure that one out .But not sure what it is ....lol,looks like a baby dragon ?
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime08/01/19, 09:35 pm

It does look like a dragon to me too.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK
Kudos : 51
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime09/01/19, 07:45 am

According to its properties it's an alligator.
Back to top Go down
Geru
Emerald Member
Emerald Member
Geru

Name : Hannelore
CA
Kudos : 9
Birthday : february 12th

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime09/01/19, 06:10 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Side Kick
Side Kick
Spherical

Name : Martha
AU
Kudos : 129
Mood : Recovering & Relaxing
Birthday : 3rd March

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime10/01/19, 04:28 pm

Some cute ones you posted Sandy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime10/01/19, 05:13 pm

Yeah, I think they are too.

If anyone else has any icons they want to share then feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile   Adding a Personal Icon to Mini Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1